Fluent English is required
Minimum 1 year of experience in the related area
Advanced Computer Skills
Ability to work with data bases
Salary and social package to be discussed
1. FRM uses innovative and creative approaches to fundraising with the business plan based on research, testing, analysis methods and required results.
2. FRM provides an effective combination of products (donations, in-kind donations, unique services, individual gifts), channels (direct mail, e-mailing, mass media, social networks, Internet, special events) and selected target groups (small and medium enterprises, international and domestic corporations, regional companies, individuals).
3. FRM participates in the planning and implementation of fundraising strategy of the Fund. Within a month in the office, shall prepare fundraising strategy, which will be approved by the Executive Director and the Board of the Fund.
4. FRM is responsible for implementing indicators fundraising business — plan (annual budget) in achieving goals and agreed objectives.
5. FRM covers all the information about corporate, individual (contacts, source data, suns of collected funds, the terms of the agreement, including the data for non-cash donations) to the Executive Director, Chief Accountant , Deputy Executive Director,
6. FRM is involved in gathering information to build a database of donors and segmentation.
7. FRM builds lasting relationships with corporate (legal entities, international charities and organizations) and individual donors, to develop cooperation with them to raise funds.
8. Provides support with special events to raise funds and promote the brand (concerts, sports events, other charity events with VIP guests and media coverage, etc.)
9. Monitoring of competitors’ activities in the field of collecting corporate sponsorships, market development charity, in areas such as legislation on taxes and deductions, protection of databases, as well as in the economic development of companies and corporations.
10. Provides figures for the web-site of the Fund with results of the fundraising tools (content, processing and constant updating of information)
11. FRM assists the Foundation in in-kind sponsorship funds (consultancies, coordination with donors and monitoring).
12. FRM shares information with colleagues from different countries.
+7 499 978 59 93